- With our extensive WAN and carrier expertise, NEXSIS has developed an independent approach to carrier services and has set up relationships with many of the UK’s Tier 1 Carriers to ultimately deliver increased business efficiency, reduced costs and improved customer satisfaction to our client base.
Do you require PSTN services?
NEXSIS are able to provide our customers with PSTN services no matter what is required. With access to all the major suppliers, we can book appointments through the WLR3 portal to ensure your external call requirements are met.
The followign outlines the PSTN Services we offer -
- • ISDN30
• Analogue circuits
With low call costs and the ability to produce monthly bills with Direct Debit collection, Nexsis can supply all the services you would imagine of a large provider such as BT, but with the customer service your business deserves.
Looking for SIP Connectivity?
NEXSIS SIP Trunk solutions offer organisations the flexibility to move from a traditional dispersed voice network architecture to a more centralised and cost efficient VoIP based solution. There is no longer a need to have costly local voice lines going into each individual location. Using SIP Trunking can reduce the number of lines required by 40-60%*.
Unlike traditional ISDN or analogue line connections, SIP trunks are not tied to geographical locations and are scalable on a per line basis. Calls within and between connected locations are free of charge, whilst all other calls benefit from our competitive voice tariffs.
NEXSIS SIP Trunking allows the replacement of legacy ISDN or analogue connectivity and offers customers a future roadmap to additional multimedia services such as presence, IM, web conferencing and video.
Features and benefits
- Cost Reduction — costs can be dramatically reduced through the reduction of the number of lines required; and calls are free when they are made across the SIP Trunking links.
- Business Continuity — in the event that you can't access your telephone, automatic failover means that calls are automatically re-routed to an alternative location.
- Not Geographically tied — you can retain your existing number range and add other area code numbers as required.
- Flexibility — SIP Trunking can be quickly scaled up or down on a per line basis so you can easily meet peaks and troughs in demand.
- Central Management — you will no longer need a separate line to each of your locations using this virtualised technology, which means network infrastructure management will be simpler.
Do you require Broadband / WAN services?
Working with leading carrier organisations, we provide a range of networking solutions from dedicated point to point private circuits to Virtual Private Networks (VPN's). Our independent approach guarantees a best fit solution tailored to your specific business requirements. Whether you require a single infrastructure solution from a single provider or multiple services across multiple technologies from multiple providers, NEXSIS is able to deliver the right solution at the right price.
Each carrier has its own strengths and weaknesses based on your particular business need, in terms of speed, availability, security, location and flexibility. Intrinsic is perfectly placed to find the most suitable solution from a myriad of carriers, technologies and SLAs and assist in deploying and managing the solutions under the Intrinsic Fusion branding.
Benefits of working with NEXSIS
- Carrier independent - a solution customised to meet your brief
- Improved productivity and communication between your people, suppliers and customers through the ability to transfer data between sites quickly and easily
- Improved application performance through the design of a scalable infrastructure to support the delivery of bandwidth hungry applications
- ICT consolidation - a network to support the convergence of voice, video and data
- Ease of management – an end to end managed service offering high levels of network performance with 24x7x365 support